We recognize the protection of personal information as a corporate social responsibility, and as a company that carries out freight transportation and storage, we consciously establish a management system compliant with the Japanese Industry Standard "Personal information protection management systems―Requirements (JIS Q 15001)" and promote the protection of personal information throughout the company.
- We comply with laws concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government and other norms (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations, etc.").
In addition, we establish internal rules on personal information protection, steadily implement and maintain our personal information protection management system, and make continuous efforts to improve.
- We acquire personal information to the extent necessary for business use, establish a management system for the protection of personal information concerning the use and provision of such information, and handle personal information properly in compliance with laws and regulations and our own personal information protection rules.
- We treat acquired personal information within the range of purpose of use specified beforehand and do not use it for other purposes.
We also take measures to ensure this.
- We take necessary and appropriate safety control measures, endeavor to prevent and correct the leakage, destruction or damage of personal information, and promptly identify the cause, strive to prevent recurrence and correct problems if they occur.
- We promptly respond to complaints, consultations, etc. concerning personal information, establish a contact point for inquiries from customers, and announce the contact address.
July 20, 2017
Yasuji Araki President & Chief Executive Officer
Established: April 1 2005
Revised: July 20 2017